Monday 22 November 2010

Speaking to the universe

I am taking Moyra's advice. and addressing the universe direct. I normally assume I am in control but what if I let the universe take over. What will come our way.

I have a lovely life, lovely family, enjoyable job, I like where I live (but it will be nicer when its finished, as always), I have my other house and some other investments, even my pension is good. What do I have to complain about? Nothing, and anyway I am not. People who complain when they have nothing to complain about are one of the few things that really irritate me.

I would quite like a bit of excitement or adventure. The hiking through Peru type of adventure not the torrid affair with George Clooney type. I could apply myself to achieving something if I knew what I wanted. But I have no idea, so universe, do what you will.

3 comments:

  1. ooh how exciting! love the hiking in Peru sort of adventure...actually speaking of which, well, not exactly speaking of hiking in Peru, but I am recruiting for another discussion group, and funnily enough this one is all about what you dream of doing and what adventures you would like.... I will email you.... it will be in January...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, so this talking to the universe thing does work. Maybe this is the first step

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nothing to complain about either however if we're speaking to the Universe I would like....a US west coast road trip and a torrid affair with Hugh Laurie!!


    Laura....naughty as ever ;-)

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...