Grumble number 2 is that his car failed its MOT and will cost minimum £200 to fix.
I am going to do some positive spin on things here for my own benefit. My poor buddy has gone to sleep to avoid the world!
- The knee! - Well at least we are in the home straight and work is on the horizon, even if set back by a week or two.
- Thank goodness for the NHS (although I do pay a small fortune in National Insurance) so we know we get treatment and we don't go bankrupt with it.
- The operation was a success and overall they are pleased with him
- The car - well at least it will be safe to drive and ready for action for another year.
- The new year and everyone is looking to get fit and join the gym or various classes. Because Fahed works, generally speaking, at the local leisure centre so i can use the facilities for free. Swimming, classes, off peak gym, no excuses for me
- I discovered Bollywood dancing two years ago and still love it, and feel younger now than i did at 40
- I have a roaming around Spain holiday booked, except for the accommodation, and paid for, in April
- My best mate is coming home from Australia today and pleased to say she still has wanderlust so i see good travel in our future.
Okay, that's it. I am feeling suitably positive again!