- Shop between shops (once a week or less, within budget)
- Abandon my lists when I become unhappy with their contents,
- Neglect to make proper sensible detailed plans
- Skip exercise sessions
- Eat 'on auto' so I end up eating a load of stuff I don't need.
- Buy ready cooked food unless it is a special occasion - waste of money and a bit pile of disappointment, always
- Skip breakfast. Which allows me to get hungry and convinces me that additional lunch is acceptable.
I need another three. Ten is a goodly round number