Singing that old song form the seventies? I was
Today I took a big package of glassware to the Salvation Army and put a bag of clothing and bedding into their recycling bin thing. I always feel a bit lighter on my shoulders when i get rid of more things.
I went tot he local shopping centre and had my eyebrows 'done' and tinted. Then i dyed my hair purple! :) I was looking very unpleasantly beige I felt. I even wore lipstick one day this week to try to resuscitate my colour. Purple hair and dark eyebrows should do it for a bit though.
In my last post i mentioned renting the Crete houses out and a couple of you reminded me that I will get visitors form all over the place. I am rather more excited about the prospect now! I had focused some much on making financial ends meet that I had forgotten all about having fun! What madness is this? I am suddenly much keener. And Fahed will love it. I bet he has BBQ's for all the visitors. They will be lucky to escape from him as he is a proper feeder. He he.
I am also looking at coaching. I am reading and reading for now but then a course if i find it suits me. I have a lot of staff at the moment so coaching is part of my every day work life. It could be a basis for new.
Life very exciting!
Saturday, 13 May 2017
Monday, 8 May 2017
- The Greek house is legal so we can now let it out for 12 weeks of the year with minimal extra fuss.
- We have got in the habit of not spending our money each month (its been going in the Greek legal fund) so we can carry on doing this to make the landscaping more appealing in Crete, and then start on the old house.
- So next thing is to re-build the old house.
- Then we have two properties for holiday rental.
- We looked again at our land. Its 2000 sq m. There is enough space for another house. Higher up and facing out to sea. We will go slow and do it the Greek way (you dont borrow money, just build as you afford it) and maybe we have 3 holiday rentals before I give up my job.
So then I just started to brain storm things which are of interest to me to see if anything
Pop up restaurant/Supper club
Tea Parties/travelling tea parties
Van/vintage caravan - champagne and cake
Organise assisted travel
Organise retreats etc Guitar, cooking.
Are the same things coming up more than once? Is that a good sign????
My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...
Go me! I still don't know why I don't get notified of comments but I have worked out how to comment on the posts of others again. ...
I am very much enjoying Moyra's daily reflections to the extent that I am thinking about doing the same myself. In other news 'Go...