Saturday 31 December 2011

2012 This is how I want it to go

Work on myself a bit more –
Do something with my hair & general appearance
Revamp wardrobe
Lose 4 stone

Travel & property plans (I know these things don’t go together for everyone but they do for me)
Plan & take a trip for my 50th birthday which is fun but doesn’t break the bank
Save around £4000 work on Crete house and grounds.
Sell the property in Syria – we have a buyer but she can’t go to get the land valued at the moment because of the troubles.

Finance & investment
Clear all non mortgage debt (hopefully using money from Syria)
Save a small emergency fund.
Continue to overpay mortgage and get term down to 15 years remaining,

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...