Saturday night - update
Only two more weeks before my Christmas gift to myself - super duper spring clean. So I am trying hard to get as much sorting out as possible done in the time. Less to clean at the very least.
- Had a good sort out and tidy in the main bathroom, our bedroom and the study.
- I am 70% complete in the study now. I cant believe the difference
- Monday - day off and visit from my best mate so we may de-clutter a bit more in the way of craft stuff ad almost certainly some wine :)
- Kittens are doing really well with playing in the garden and then coming in when they are called. They have such fun and are so cute.
- I hope I am not tempting fate but no more accidents from lovely girl Lorenzo (named after Lorenzo the magnificent, Lorenzo Medici, I didn't know there was a Disney cat called Lorenzo until today)
- Ate frozen leftovers for dinner but my lovely husband bought me lunch as a treat.
- Crochet is coming along nicely, although it is just a granny square which is growing. I am not good as starting the granny squares so I am going for one huge one, as my first attempt for 40 years.
- I really want to attack the attic for some serious emptying out tomorrow but I need the old fella on board. Wish me luck!