Saturday 13 May 2017

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Singing that old song form the seventies? I was

Today I took a big package of glassware to the Salvation Army and put a bag of clothing and bedding into their recycling bin thing. I always feel a bit lighter on my shoulders when i get rid of more things.

I went tot he local shopping centre and had my eyebrows 'done' and tinted. Then i dyed my hair purple! :) I was looking very unpleasantly beige I felt. I even wore lipstick one day this week to try to resuscitate my colour. Purple hair and dark eyebrows should do it for a bit though.

In my last post i mentioned renting the Crete houses out and a couple of you reminded me that I will get visitors form all over the place. I am rather more excited about the prospect now! I had focused some much on making financial ends meet that I had forgotten all about having fun! What madness is this? I am suddenly much keener. And Fahed will love it. I bet he has BBQ's for all the visitors. They will be lucky to escape from him as he is a proper feeder. He he.

I am also looking at coaching. I am reading and reading for now but then a course if i find it suits me. I have a lot of staff at the moment so coaching is part of my every day work life. It could be a basis for new.

Life very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie - ooh - you are looking at coaching! how exciting. Lets speak -the place I did my course is running another UK training this autumn. It has a leaning to coaching in business - if that interests you. I shall email you!! its such an interesting path! am emailing you

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...