Wednesday 30 April 2008

Puddings Pictures




We have worked out how to get the photos on the computer from the phone, so here are the puddings from earlier in the week. It sounds I am beginning to obsess about puddings a bit but honestly I am not. Although I do have plans to make a large rice pudding at the weekend. I make a boiled one, as opposed to a baked one. I like mine warm with nutmeg and dried fruit. Beloved likes cinnamon and cold rice. The boys both like it any which way.





I promise to cook more healthily for a while now. I have my eye on making a lovely Frittata that I have read about on the Cottage Smallholder. I hope to report back later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, how can you do this to me!
    makes my ww yoghurt seem a bit rubbish ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but you will live a longer and healthier life! (and I will just be licking my lips...)

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...