Wednesday 21 May 2008

Another thing to add to the list

Quick post tonight as I have been watching the football and it over-ran somewhat.
I spent enough time in my sitting room lately to notice that it really needs a coat of paint. This is added to my list of things to do in the next 12 weeks. It cream walls and picture rail (its an old house)but the door frmaes and skirting are not painted, they just need a rub down and then varnish. If I can get this done, including a coat of paint on the ceiling then I will be content. If it paints up nice and easy (not too many coats) then I might even start on the stairs.

My list gets longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...