Kadeeae has tagged me! and panicked me. I have to think about 7 amazing facts about me. I can just about come up with 7 facts but amazing I cant quite manage.
1) I once submitted a proposal for a cookery book of food from the Levant. My proposal was initially accepted but by the time I got back to them with the first draft the man who had accepted it had been dismissed (probably for accepting book proposals from aspiring but untalented writers.
2) I wrote to NASA when I was at school in an attempt to get a place on the space programme.
3) 50m backstroke world champion swimmer, Liam Tancock, is my distant cousin according to various in between cousins.
4) I went on holiday for two weeks in summer 1987, and didn't come back for two years.
5) I never lie about my age but often tell people the wrong age as I am now sufficiently old (47) that I don't know my age without doing the maths each time.
6) I love roller coasters.
7) I understand that fear is the flip side of excitement (for me)and so I am not frightened of fear (terrified of snakes though).
Can I tag a couple of my favourites too please
Daizy and Middle Way. Come on, dont be shy!!!