Thursday 1 December 2011

2012 : What's it going to be

I like the year of doing something more interesting and paying down debt. A snappy little tital I am sure you would agree.

Would it be too obvious to stick with The year of being more interesting shortening the mortgage and living it up a little?? How's that?

How does that sound?

Something to focus my mind. I am 50 in June. I thought I would make a list of things I want to do before the end of my fiftieth year. So maybe it turns into the year of lists.

As usual my problem will be that i think of a good plan, then forget all about it until November and then realized that :
I have failed or
I have succeeded but just by chance
I have changed so completely that plans are no longer relevant.

I know that I need specific goals to attain anything.

Hmmm, thinking cap on.

2 comments:

  1. I am finding my goals changing daily around here. Makes it very hard to stay focused. My goal is just to make it to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with out a snake creeping in under the door?

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...