Wednesday 29 February 2012

360 Wisdom - rest of my life

As part of this training I have to note my plans for the future. We are more likely (and this is common sense)to achieve something if we set it out and document it.

This is my first stab;

I am going to;
Make my house in Greece legal for tourist lettings.
Rebuild our old Greek house also to tourist standard.
Build a third house on our land also to tourist standard (never even slightly considered this one before).

Use the properties for;
Holiday lets
Winter long term lets
Training/development courses
Educational retreat

more to follow once I have had more thinking time..........

5 comments:

  1. You are certainly correct in thinking that if it's down in black and white it has a better chance of happening. Did it take you long to come up with those three thoughts - and does your man know about them lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    Link to new blog at Wordpress

    Cathy @ Still Waters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MW.

    No time at all, they jumped out at me. He isn't feeling well this week so I haven't been sharing yet. I will, i promise.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ambitious plans. I don't think either one of us thought we would end up as landlords but it sure is turning out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, all very odd but you might as well use your assets.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...