Saturday 29 June 2013

Saturday to do list


  1. I haven't had one of these for a while and I get a lot, lot more done when I do so here goes: Wash sitting room wall (Someone spilt a drink of, i guess, water. I shows form some angels and not others but today i will get it out and get rid of it)
  2. Toucher up sitting room ceiling with white paint after a small leak which has now dried out.
  3. 4 loads of laundry - all to be washed, dried on the line and out away
  4. Soak Jamals denim jacket,, which he never wears as it is too hard and crunchy, in a conditioner solution for a few days.
  5. Envelope and post Jamals birth cert
  6. Grocery shopping
  7. take all remaining tools to the shed
  8. Sort out front garden (been on th elist for weeks)
  9. Clear and sweep patio
  10. Put glass bottles of water upside down into the herb pots (forget to wate rthe? me? as if)
  11. Finish all upstairs woodwork painting
  12. Vacuum kitchen
  13. Vacuum sitting room
  14. Vacuum hall stairs and landing
  15. Vacuum bedrooms
  16. Buy a reel of purple cotton (meding)
  17. Cook a peice of topside and make a small potato salad to take on the Monday picnic
  18. Look in Ikea for 2 large bins and 2 large laundry baskets for my eternally untidy brats.
  19. And a towel rail so that Ahdel can hang up his wet kit over night
  20. Remove nets in the sitting room. They are only half length and they probably do give us a bit of privacy but all the same,, not keen.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...