Saturday 8 February 2014

Stormy weather

Endless stormy weather.



We are in Hampshire where we have had high winds and about three months of rain. The land is saturated and i cant even walk out to the back garden but I believe we are one of the luckiest areas. Some many houses evacuated, life stock stranded. I am not going to complain, I just feel too guilty as at least life is going along quite normally although travel is tricky.

So definitely not going anywhere today. I just had two days on an NLP training course in the next county, so heartily fed up with driving in the rain and dark anyway.

Housework
Shopping
Make a cake for mums birthday
Cook my world famous (you never heard of it?) Malaysian chicken curry.
Um, sneakily avoid doing what i should be doing to concentrate on the Sochi Olympics instead

The German team looking particularly fetching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...