Monday 21 April 2014

Leaded petrol - an entirely different subject



I read this article this morning, all about how lead may have effected the brains of individuals in their formative years.  . Fascinating reading and I certainly think they might have a point. I googled to see which counties still have lead in their petrol.

Countries where leaded petrol is possibly still sold for road use
These are down to 6, according to a list compiled by Robert Taylor and Zac Gethin-Damon of The LEAD Group, and as at June 17, 2011:
Asia, including SE and NE Asia:
  • Afghanistan
  • Burma (official name ‘Myanmar’)
  • North Korea (official name ‘Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea’)
North Africa:
  • Algeria
Middle East:
  • Iraq
  • Yemen

Conclusions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...