Sunday 25 May 2014

Kittie 1

This is Bagheera, our new little kitten. He was a surprise to his owner and the rescue centre cant take him but we can. We were talking about how pet ownership is good for you (pet owners live longer and are healthier apparently) when Fahed had his scare last week. And then we heard about this little guy and a couple of his cousins. I think we need each other. We think he will be ready to leave home around my birthday on 8th June but it can vary depending on dependency on mama. I can wait! (just about)



This is with his sister. She already has a new family.

2 comments:

  1. He has beautiful eyes! I'm excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling kitten! Now i want one!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...