Saturday 24 May 2014

Hellooooo (photo heavy post)

I haven't completely abandoned my blog, just a little bit.  Fahed had an angina attack and spent some time in the hospital and when that happens I don't think of very much else. He is home now and awaiting a trip to the cardiologist (he saw one in hospital but they want to see him some more). His heartrate is 46 bpm. Surely that isn't enough? I don't know anything if course but to me that sounds like the beta blockers are too strong. No wonder the poor man has no energy.

In happier news, we had a lovely trip to the Chelsea flower show. A friend of Fahed's is a stone carver and has a garden there so we went to assist but really she didn't need us so we had a day of wandering.

And also we have kittens. We tried to live with out pets because it is more convenient to travel but really a house is not a home without little mammals about the place. These guys were surprise arrival for their mummies owner and the rescue centre cant take them so some of them come to us, but if course not until they can leave their ma



















ma. We are excited though.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for garden photos! I can't wait for kitten photos too. :) I'm glad you are getting kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad too. I tried a home without cats because we like to travel but it doesnt work for us. Bagheera )as in Jungle Book black panther) will be ready to come to us around my birthday on 8th June. His little soon to be sibling will be a month later. Fahed is so excited, like completely bonkers excited/

      Delete
  2. I hope they have adjusted Fahed's medication if it turns out to be strong. Is he home yet? What a scare that would have been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They let him home but back out patients and the local GP for more attention now. I believe less beta blockers but I don't know for sure. The initial reason for the kitties was because I read that it is good for the heart to own cats. But once I had mentioned it then it was obvious we are all ready for them

      Delete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...