Tuesday 10 June 2014

Birthday time again - House of cats

Oh gosh, can it really be another year.

This year I was finally ready for the present my family have been planning for a while. Bagheera the new kitty has arrived.


He is so tiny and so lovable and gorgeous. Apparently his parents are both half Blue Russian  (Russian Blue??) which is why he is so adorable and cuddle and super shy. We were definitely ready for cats again.

In other news I am not over paying the mortgage for a while. We are saving to make our house(s) in Crete suitable and legal to be let out for holidays. The post tax income will all go tot he mortgage but it will feel like taking our eye off the ball for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Such a cute present! If I didn't have dogs that hate cats I'm sure I would have at least 6 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Bagheera is so adorable! He looks like he's still settling in and wondering just where he is. Haha! He looks clueless and cute at the same time. Anyway, good luck with paying the mortgage. It's good that you are owning up to your responsibilities. Hoping that the legalities of your house in Crete be done and over with. By the way, happy birthday Lizzie! I hope you had a great birthday this year. :)

    Charlena Leonard @ Weidner Law

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...