So far I got much more done and its not even 10am yet. I love having the cats jumping around too. Its a distraction but not as much as people in my office.
And when I need a screen break then I can set the washing machine going, stack the dishwasher or indeed write a blog post instead of making yet another coffee.
So todays frugal things:
- Saved petrol by working from home
- On the negative side I have to pay for my own coffee
- I can get a head start on weekend chores in my screen breaks
- Dad gave me two corn on the cob
- Booking my sons Christmas flight home from uni this week. 1/4 the price of catching the train!
- Cats have stolen bath plug so its hard work to have a bath and is saving me loads of water and gas.
- New and expensive fancy shower seems to be more efficient in use of electric and water, so that kind of makes up for its cost!
- Got repaid £20 from someone who I had previously purchased gig tickets for (the old fella has swiped the £20 but we have it nonetheless)