Friday - My attic
Oh goodness me. Well twice this week I have braved the attic and found things which I haven't seen in 20 years.
- I have found a half embroidered table cloth -- really cool and embroidered with strawberry plants
- An almost complete patchwork quilt. Just needs backing.
- Balls of wool from when I knitted baby clothes for my kids (yes, its been a while)
- A crochet blanket which is very odd and I dont think can be saved. Fahed dreamt that I made him wear it as a jacket. Poor man, what do i do to him.
- In other news I realised I have cat insurance so I can maybe claim for Lorenzo's visit the other day
- I saved a fortune in the. new to Britain, black Friday sales. By not buying anything :)