- Leaving Fahed in bed all day/weekend.
- Taking Lorenzo tot he vet on Monday as I really could not get a urine sample out of her with shutting her away on her own, and as she has never been separated form her sister she just cried. I had too much conscience so now she is seeing the cat doctor.
- A bit of garden work in the front garden
- Clean out both lots of birds
- Make a new cat feeding area
- Take kitten into garden for a while for the first time.(nervous cat mummy here)
- Laundry - wash, dry, put away
- De-cluttering - I know I seem to do nothing but this but there always seems to be plenty to go and I do think I can finally see the difference
- Make Jam & Marmalade
- Plan Christmas cooking
- New style menu planning - From time to time I do this and we never stick with it. But my problem is never having ideas. So I am pulling together a list and a few recipes, just for when my brain gets stuck.
Saturday, 15 November 2014
Sarurday - Lets get going
Fahed is still ill, we are awaiting results form the doctor for whic medications to be taking next. Lorenzo is still somewhat "accident prone". I feel these things might be giving me the illusion of not moving forward. So what do we do when we feel stuck? We do a list!
My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...
Go me! I still don't know why I don't get notified of comments but I have worked out how to comment on the posts of others again. ...
I am very much enjoying Moyra's daily reflections to the extent that I am thinking about doing the same myself. In other news 'Go...