Thursday 8 December 2016

Food bank update

I am very happy with how the reverse advent calendar box(es) of food goodies is going at work. I have taken in the whole months worth already but we are on our second box full already and its only the 8th. One of my friends/colleagues asked if I had put stuff in yet and we talked about it and he said he and another mate were off at lunch time to buy stuff, and apparently they do it every few months and help top up the supplies of the food bank at work. How lovely. I must get in the habit of buying a few more things when i shop and handing them over. Nice to do it at Christmas but a bit poor I didn't think to do it before :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...