- A trip to the dump (recycling centre) to get rid of some old broken cupboards form the garden.
- Take the charity boxes to my car to drop at the Salvation Army when I am passing - all good stuff and not to get mixed up with the stuff for the dump
- Sort my little office out and getting very messy
- Laundry - at least two loads to be washed, dried, sorted and put away. Jamal normally does the washing and drying but he hasn't adapted to working completely yet so I will catch it up today.
- Vacuum right through. Actually downstairs is fine with a quick sweep but the bedrooms and landing are calling out for the vacuum cleaner.
- Course - Bestie and I have been talking about what we fancy doing when we retire. That's likely to be less than five years away. Eek! I quite fancy a sort of pop up coffee shop with yummy cakes. So we can work hard but not too often. Also it doesn't need to be hugely profitable, as I am sure that wouldn't be, but interesting and fun. So step one is a food hygiene certification and then step 2 is to brush up on the cake making. I am browsing local colleges and other learning venues for some fun short courses.
- Ahdels tax - He has two jobs and the tax allowance is wrongly split so i think he is owed money for last year and is paying too much tax this year. I have gathered all the paperwork and analysed it over my morning coffee. I will write to HMRC later today and hopefully he gets his refund quite promptly. They are normally pretty good.
- Hospital letters. We have so much going on with Faheds dexa scan, blood tests, check up for the many breakages and for the back surgery, pre-assessment for the next surgery. And now I also have something. I have to go on Monday to have a lump on my rib cage looked at. Anyway i need to sort out all of the letters and ensure everything is in the diary. I cant afford to miss and appointment and get them out of order!
I am feeling very virtuous as have already wiped down the kitchen and the cooker, stacked the dishwasher, set the laundry going, almost sorted the tax. Go me!