Wednesday 18 July 2018

I miss you!

Okay, i miss rambling on though. Time just seems to run away with me. I wonder if 56 is too old to start getting more structure in my life. I just hate being bossed around even by me, so rebel against things i impose on myself. What a muppet. Meal plan, tah! What is one of those! On the bright side I can make dinner out of next to nothing so hopefully that partly redeems me!

I have so many things to talk about too. I really feel i get my ducks in a row when i write stuff on here. It corals my thinking into the right area. I have updates on the pension situation, thoughts about retirement, mortgage stuff, budgets and planning. Also I am more sensible and frugal when I feel i have to answer to you/the blog. And then this Saturday I am off on a course in someones village hall to learn how to make soap. I mean i know how to make soap but after this course maybe it is soap someone else would also like to use.  On the horizon also is a free mosaic lesson with the lovely lady who made the stuff in the photo. Oh and I am supposed to be selling stuff on ebay and facebook. So far I have bought 3 things and sold nothing. You see, i cant be trusted without someone watching me!

Twice a week. Surely anyone can stick to that!  Next week i am singing up for an 8 week 'crash diet', for want of a better word. Its so good for my type 2 diabetes. Last time i did it I came right off my medication. I have put on some of the weight but am still off the meds, so i think time to give it another shot. Also back to weekly dancing and swimming after my operation and then tearing my meniscus cartilage. Seems like a good time to start up my blog hobby again.

Speak soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...