Thursday 23 August 2018

Feeling very mortal

Unbelievably another guy died at my work on the same day as Trisha. He had a heart attack as he was fitting someone a new garden fence. Also my exact age, 56. Then my lovely friend lost her husband. It was expected but I don't think it makes it any easier. Oh and I sort of fancied doing a 6 week 'learn a new type of cookery class' with my sister during the winter. A few years ago we did Hot & Spicy Thai. So i phoned the college to ask if our favourite tutor was doing anything this year. Goes without saying at this point that she had of course died since then. All of these lovely folk are too young to be dying off.

I have decided any day that I end up above ground is a good day. If not I would just wither away in sadness. I'm trying to support those around me and in between started this week to watch loads of comedy just before bed each day to see if i can buck up my brain a bit.

Time to get back on the horse.

I am going to read a ton of other peoples blogs now, cheer myself up with everyones lovely carryings on,




No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...