Sunday 26 August 2018

Whats going on with the weather???




So we have just had two months of ridiculously hot weather. Up to the high 30's regularly. Was actually warmer here than in Crete during one of my trips. And today is the Sunday of August Bank Holiday weekend, pretty much the only weekend of the year where you can guarantee wall to wall sunshine and what have we got? More rain than we have had since last winter.  I am actually loving it. In this weather I don't feel I need to go out and do things. A day of partially enforced sloth. Lovely! I did go to the shop though and do a really big shop. We will only need veg and bread to get through the month now.

Oh and I found out what is wrong with my arms. Rotator cuff tendinitis, caused by bone spurs, probably caused by diabetes. So I am happy, I think, or at least I do know.

So bank holiday tomorrow, should be dry and if so then we have some work to do in the garden.  also do some mending and finish the laundry. Clean a skirt I have sold on ebay and now made a mess on (sigh). In fact generally made a dent in my to do list!

Oh and I have been selling things on ebay. a lovely taffeta skirt, an air fryer, bike rack and something else I have forgotten,

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...