Friday 4 January 2019

Balance Sheet as at 31/12/2018

What can I say. Its the accountant in me!

Value of house in Allbrook (from Zoopla so not especially accurate)            £341,000
(this was £387,000 last year but am not crying about it as I suspect very fluid until you actually sell)

Less outstanding mortgage (sigh, still so much)                                            (£166,000)

Value of Greece House  approx 250,000 euro                                                £225,000

Value of old Greek House that we are renovating as a holiday let
100,000 euro - we have been offered this for it but value very fluid.             £  90,000

Value of my Pension Pot (as per the statement as I left the scheme)             £600,000

Value of other fixed assets (cars etc)     
I dont think i h ave anything else. Cars are virtually valueless,                         Nil
we dont have jewellery etc


Fixed assets less liabilities                                                                             £1,090,000

Actually I am pretty pleased with that.
I have just remembered I have a balance of about £1500 on my credit card from flights and major car repairs but will be cleared by about March so not so bad.

2 comments:

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...