Sunday 4 August 2019

Whats new??

I lost 4kg :) (only another cazillion to lose but lets not dwell on that)

We booked our autumn trip to the Crete house. Jamal will be here at home to take care of the house and animals except for a short break for him when my lovely next door neighbour will come in.

We had a revelation abut how Fahed's working all day Saturday and then being s tired that dinner is followed swiftly by bed time is just not fun. He loves his job though so we don't want to stop the service to the kids. So clever Lizzie realised that Tuesday night could be an option. He couldnt use the pool on Tuesday night previously but now he can so we are moving everyone over, assuming they wish to go. That means short days Monday, Friday and 1/2day Saturday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday home about 9 or 10pm. Plenty of hours work but still some time to do other things. Lets see how that works out.

I have ordered new fence panels and concrete gravel board to be delivered next week for the fence of hours which is currently falling to pieces. I went to 4 different places to price it up (gives me and dad something to do on a Saturday) and also checked online. The ones we have gone with are not the cheapest but they are the best quality for the money. They are all pre treated (pressure treated with preservative) and have 25 year guarantee. Oh and free delivery because of the amount spent.

Next weekend is our weekend of concrete, assuming it doesnt rain. Fahed has to order the delivery of ton of sand and another of pea shingle on Monday or we wont be making concrete.

Wednesday the lady who is making my sofa cover (I tried to do it myself, i really did) is coming to fit it. Very excited.

What’s new with you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...