Saturday 19 October 2019

Super Saturday

Thats what the papers are calling today. First time parliament has sat on a Saturday for 37 years. However I wont be talking about that because I am heartily fed up with all of our politicians & with the B word.

So instead!

Its rained all week here. If i had anything still growing on the allotment then it would be very happy. Instead its raining and neither my garden nor the allotment really care. Doh!



Fahed and Jamal were working over there this week though on our new 'no dig' way of doing things.
We'll be planting garlic and shallots in this bed at the end of the month.


And today, as most Saturdays, I went out with my dad. We went to look at gas fires. And then for lunch at Wetherspoons.






This afternoon was back home to help in the garden. fahed is building what he calls a barbecue but what seems to be turning into an outdoor kitchen. But i love cooking in the garden so its all good with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...