Friday 7 November 2008

Plans

Home alone on Friday night, just a half hour away from QI (which is why I am not yet in my bed). A good time for some list making.
Bathroom clean
Laundry
Buy curtain poles (helping to warm the conservatory up with heavy curtains).
Vacuum right through upstairs and down.
Mop hard floors.
Hang secondary linings on the sitting room curtains.
5 items from the attic
Start searching out a new mortgage.
and if get through all that then I will start photographing my jewellery for eBay. Hopefully someone will like them for affordable Christmas gifts. I also bought some ribbon and cellophane bags to package my Aleppo olive oil soap. Its it fantastic stuff so hopefully someone will want that too. I am expecting Sunday to be an eBay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...