Monday 9 March 2009

Diary Update

Getting on for a quarter of the way through the year and the diary which my sister gave me for Christmas is still proving itself useful. Its the first time I have kept to using a diary for any length of time. I am a convert. In fact lists are the only way I can cope with everything at the moment. I am hoping it is because I have too much to think about and when I am less busy I will be able to use my brain for remembering things again, however it might be because I am getting older and this is how it is going to be from now on. Either way it is really useful!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Lizzie
    Similar to the calendar on the kitchen wall for us - don't say 'Yes' to anything till the calendar has been consulted.
    Didn't realise so much of the year had gone already - soon be time for chrissie decorations lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am amazed that this year is flying by. I suppose this is a good thing...except for the aging part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists - I have lists all over the place and one of those little sticky pads in the kitchen which I'm constantly writing notes on and then sticking to the inside of one of the cupboard doors.

    Those are usually the 'next day' lists - things to get done the following day, and then I throw them away as I go.

    Is there a group for list fanatics? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think time flying by shows we are enjoying life. Surely it would be dragging else.

    Yep, this is a list support group!

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My life would fall apart without lists - and I started a diary after a long gap when we moved to France. I keep lists of the meals I cook from my own produce, a gardening book, a 101 things to do in 1001 days, a to do list and other lists as needed.

    Maybe we should start a list support group. Shall I add it to my to do list or my 101 list?!!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie
    My lists are breeding too. There is one for every occasion. I cant beleive I fought it for so long.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...