Saturday 11 December 2010

House - done and undone


Windows in the conseravtory


Next job. Stair area to paint and carpet over Christmas, Have paint, have carpet, just need time.


Corner of the sitting room where I usually sit, complete with my fluffy blanket for keeping warm in the evenings.


Mirror and my clutter in the conservatory.


End wall of the kitchen. Plastering, new floor tiles, so much to do but my larder looks beautiful.


The window is the downstairs guest bathroom. Cant have proper window as this overlooks my neighbour.


Recycles sink and end of line mosaic tiles in guest bathroom. Will be finished before Christmas (no, really)


Our bedroom, looking smaller than it really is. You can just about see the piles of washing which I am sorting onto the bed. Paint could have a quick touch up but otherwise its just how I would want it.


One of the stained glass windows in the conservatory.


Main bathroom - cupboard door needs fixing since I dropped Jamals weights bar and broke the corner but otherwise good.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blues in the bathroom and the blue glassware. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am a bit of a blue nut.reationa

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...