Friday 11 March 2011

TGIF

What a week. I can't think I have ever had a worst work week. I started looking for a new job but there is nothing around that pays this well ( I want to overpay mortgage)and is so close to home. I am asking too much.

I should just try some kind of side hustle which can be grow,. I love the idea of running something like these fantastic course at ACE Camps, I could so this but I don't feel confident enough to do it alone. Maybe I should work on issues of self confidence just in case I get made redundant.

No exciting plans tomorrow - cleaning, stock up on veg etc,there is talk of a bonfire on Sunday night. Most important , a lie in. In fact sleep and general lounging about is the theme for the whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...