Tuesday 14 February 2012

St Valentine's Day





How did your Valentines day go? I was kind of busy at lunch time so didn't manage to get out. I had a bowl of cheerios for lunch and some chocolate buttons from my boss. I came in at six. Dinner was a toastie (cheese, ham, mushroom). Eight o'clock we went to bed so that Bonnie can play SIMS without us all complaining about how dull it is. 8.30 Fahed is asleep. Well I guess he is tired having been out with his mate all day.

No card (no surprise), no gift, no flowers, no dinner (our or in). Where are the heart shaped cookies, red roses, pink wine?

If he was a library book I might be considering not renewing my loan now!

1 comment:

  1. I bought myself a house for Valentine's Day. :)

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LIZZIE! (one day late)

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...