Monday 2 April 2012

Buckets of lists

I have been reading Fostermummy.and feel prompted to start a bucket list for myself.

I do have a things to do before I turn 51 list. But its short and somewhat dull:


50 things to do before I turn 51. (15 months)
1. Set up ultimate organisation system
2. Weigh 70kg or less
3. Be able to hike 20km & enjoy it.
4. Attain scuba open water license
5. Learn to make & decorate cupcakes
6. Go horse racing
7. Learn to ride a horse
8. Write a book
9. Reduce mortgage length to 15 years
10. Buy a ‘new to me’ car, which uses a lot less fuel.
11. Spend a weekend in London
12. Go to a musical in London
13. Take a weekend trip to somewhere in Europe
14. Take Fahed to fancy restaurant
15. Have a manicure/pedicure
16. Family trip to Alton towers

and even though it is fifty things to do before I am 51, I have not yet got past 16. I am going to try harder for my bucket list.

I have been reading Rhonda too and am very much thinking: time to make cheese.

4 comments:

  1. Cupcakes and horses! I suppose they don't go well together but those are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a bucketlist.. don't feel bad! ;) Just take things one day at a time and go from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes and horses are both good! My cakes are pretty good but I could decorate them better.

    Carla. that's me,one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzie,

    If you are serious about the house offer, we'd love to visit Greece!
    In return, would you like a weekend with us in Devon?
    I can help you out with a cupcake making afternoon, and do a fantastic manicure and pedicure! FMx

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...