Monday 23 July 2012

No comment!


I have had to disable anonymous comments. I do pride myself on being chilled but the non stop rubbish was starting to get on my nerves. I guess they can still post but they will have to make a little more effort now. I am pretty sure none of us would click on their links anyway. Funny to choose to Spam a frugal & somewhat financially savy community with a load of adverts which only the financially challenged would fall for.


As Fahed wasn't here I have been watching more TV, and mostly more cookery programs. I have been spending most evenings with Hugh Fernly Whatsit (when Stephen Fry is not available). I want pigs, chickens, veg, ducks. Oh dear, I shouldn't be left alone with a TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...