Tuesday 9 October 2012

Chickpea Overload


The bulgar wheat from approved foods smelt 'funky' so we had to use up another bag. I will check a couple more bags of it but so far a bit disappointing. My curry was also really not my best. I may stick with my Malay version in future, which uses a Korma paste and is loved by all but wet and vegetably enough to go a really long way.

So day two is already 'off piste'. Fahed is blitzing the chickpeas that I was soaking for tomorrows Felafel into HM Houmous. With toasted pita this and a bit of salad this will be a lovely light supper.

But should I soak another lot for felfel tomorrow or will we be suffering from chickpeas overload?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...