What are you...
- Reading - Jamie's 15 minute meals. Brilliant healthy recipes and an enjoy read. Did I get this or Christmas? Non such luck. I bought it from Amazon & pinched a bit of Fahed's birthday gift card (sssshhh, he doesn't need to know).
- Watching - Criminal Minds - Boxed set. Very enjoyable & a little bit o brain stimulation.
- Listening to - BBC Radio 4 - I know I am getting old now that crrent aairs and quirky comedy is appealing.
- Baking/Cooking - Pulled Pork with habernero sauce - my first attempt and it was good. Home made bread was a big at ail though. I will need to practice.
- Happy you accomplished this week - Major sort out of my two problem areas, larder and study. They both look good now but more importantly they work more efficiently.
- Looking forward to next week - Weekend. It is bad but it is true, first week back at work is always way too hectic.
- What is the minimum # you feel comfortable with sitting in your bank account/piggy bank? I would be glad to see anything in it at the moment. I am aiming for £1500
Head over to Carla to join in