Wednesday 27 February 2013

Our Kung Fu Panda

My husband has taken up karate, after a break of 15 years. He is going with our youngest every Monday & Wednesday. Jamal calls him our own Kung Fu Panda because he is pretty solid (it''s muscle! sure) and not especially tall. Suits him so much.

I have a quiet weekend ahead. Kung Fu panda has a poker game on Saturday night. Its his first game since about October. I hope he wins because a) he will be happy b) i get a little present.  He has work on both weekend days and his volunteering but I suspect there will be a lot of snoozing too on both day in order stay up until 3am playing.  I can do whatever I want all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...