Tuesday 26 November 2013

Todays (sort of) savings

I had a meeting today at Tower 42 in London. Short meeting followed by a short tour of the top of the tower and then lunch.

Cost of travel £75
Cost of a visit to The Shard (next skyscraper along) £35
Cost of lunch in the Vertigo restaurant £50

So in my mind I had the whole skyscraper (and isnt London so, so beautiful) experience for nothing and saved myself £160

Tower 42 in the middle of The Shard (I think) and The Gherkin.
View captured by my I phone and truly not doing the city any justice.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about London's skyline. I think we in the US are only allowed to see Big Ben and the castle in pictures. I flew in to Heathrow once and I only remember Big Ben. It must be some sort of conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful. come over again! I took my brother in law, who comes from Bethlehem, to St Pauls Cathedral once and the beauty was so overwhleming that he couldnt speak. I thought it cant be easy to impress someone who comes from the same actual town as Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...