Monday 27 January 2014

Big decluttering

A couple of years back I joined in with someone's idea to de-clutter three items a day for a year. To start with i kept a spreadsheet but eventually just counted. By half year it was so ingrained in me that I didnt even need to count, I just went on 'auto-dispose'.

Now I am thinking maybe it is too late to do it again. I have sold a few things on ebay and I have a box of 'stuff' and two bags of clothes to go to the charity shops. I might just count those items and see where it gets me.

Anyone else doing a bit of  the '2014 de-clutter boogie' ?


2 comments:

  1. Come on Lizzie - its never too late to join in anything - just start on your own whether you are registered or not.
    I find I seem to look at things in the wardrobe as I'm putting the ironing away - read as trying to move things along to fit others in lol Sometimes I'll pull a acoathanger out and have a good look at what's on it and make a decision there and then.
    Have a bag of summery things waiting by the door at the moment.
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 boxes waiting by the door. I am so bad at actually getting them out of my house but they don't count as gone until they are really gone!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...