- Bought Fahed some new boots. Very expensive but I got £15 off by shopping around versus main supplier. A further £5 for signing up for their emails.
- Fahed took me out for brunch - at the local car boot sale. I don't know the total cost as I didn't pay but minimal.
- At the car boot sale we bought an old camera for playing with and then re-sale. Last time he bought a camera for ten pounds and i re-sold it for £70. Keep fingers crossed for me.
- We pulled together a ton of stuff for ebaying tonight. Gear box and birdcage didn't sell on eBay so we need to find somewhere else for them to go. Also not sure what to do with the pool table as not really selling on ebay. I have posted on facebook but not holding out much hope there. Maybe a second hand shop.
- Morning coffee , which was actually this afternoon, was at a friends house.
- A trip to B & Q gave as a new bathroom sink for £15, highly reduced, and a lamp for our Crete bedroom also $15. Bargainous!!
Sunday, 31 August 2014
Lazy Sunday Afternoon
I am sure anyone who reads will be sick and tired of my bad news stories but this week, or actually last week, is the worst. I saw an emai...
So Fahed’s employers called the staff all to a meeting last week to say they have all been overpaid. yippee. Apparently the system wasn’t wo...
My lovely work friend Trisha had problems with her first chemotherapy session. It was down hill from there. We lost her on Sunday morning. T...