- Bought Fahed some new boots. Very expensive but I got £15 off by shopping around versus main supplier. A further £5 for signing up for their emails.
- Fahed took me out for brunch - at the local car boot sale. I don't know the total cost as I didn't pay but minimal.
- At the car boot sale we bought an old camera for playing with and then re-sale. Last time he bought a camera for ten pounds and i re-sold it for £70. Keep fingers crossed for me.
- We pulled together a ton of stuff for ebaying tonight. Gear box and birdcage didn't sell on eBay so we need to find somewhere else for them to go. Also not sure what to do with the pool table as not really selling on ebay. I have posted on facebook but not holding out much hope there. Maybe a second hand shop.
- Morning coffee , which was actually this afternoon, was at a friends house.
- A trip to B & Q gave as a new bathroom sink for £15, highly reduced, and a lamp for our Crete bedroom also $15. Bargainous!!
Sunday, 31 August 2014
Lazy Sunday Afternoon
My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...
Go me! I still don't know why I don't get notified of comments but I have worked out how to comment on the posts of others again. ...
I am very much enjoying Moyra's daily reflections to the extent that I am thinking about doing the same myself. In other news 'Go...