Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday - extra hour


Whoop. Lets have an extra hour every day not just for the arrival of Greenwich Mean Time.. I woke up without an alarm as it is Sunday and we have no where that we need to be. So of course I was ready to face the day at 6.30am.

Now it is 7.30 and I have already had breakfast, trimmed the wisteria in the front garden (yes, indeed!), stack the dishwasher, set the last load of laundry going, watched a bit of QI with one eye whilst doing this.........Oh, and started lunch.

Frugally, simple things for the day:


  • Do the money shuffle. One pay day was on Friday and the other will be Tuesday.
  • I am planning to revisit my mortgage arrangements in December and am planning to shorten term but around 7 years if my financial scheming works.
  • If it stays dry by nine then maybe we walk around the car boot sale. We don't buy anything but we like the walk.
  • Mend a puncture and go for a bike ride
  • Maybe do a bit of work in the front garden.
  • PUT THE KITTENS IN A BIG BOX TO STOP THEM WRECKING THE WHOLE HOUSE (ok, not really)

2 comments:

  1. The kitties might like a box, hehehe. Or, attach many cardboard boxes together and make a cardboard kitty castle. Then tell them NOT to play on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely on their side. They are evil wreckers! lol. But so so cute

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...