Sunday - extra hour
Whoop. Lets have an extra hour every day not just for the arrival of Greenwich Mean Time.. I woke up without an alarm as it is Sunday and we have no where that we need to be. So of course I was ready to face the day at 6.30am.
Now it is 7.30 and I have already had breakfast, trimmed the wisteria in the front garden (yes, indeed!), stack the dishwasher, set the last load of laundry going, watched a bit of QI with one eye whilst doing this.........Oh, and started lunch.
Frugally, simple things for the day:
- Do the money shuffle. One pay day was on Friday and the other will be Tuesday.
- I am planning to revisit my mortgage arrangements in December and am planning to shorten term but around 7 years if my financial scheming works.
- If it stays dry by nine then maybe we walk around the car boot sale. We don't buy anything but we like the walk.
- Mend a puncture and go for a bike ride
- Maybe do a bit of work in the front garden.
- PUT THE KITTENS IN A BIG BOX TO STOP THEM WRECKING THE WHOLE HOUSE (ok, not really)