In between time I did a few other things:
- Reboiled my plum and strawberry jam which failed to set on Sunday. Now I have four rather lovely little jars of yummy jam, one of which went to mum this morning for supplying the plums.
- Fixed my washing machine and worked out how to up to spins RPM so that my laundry is almost dry before it even gets to the dryer or line.
- Finished all my laundry, washed and dried. I am planning to get it put away tonight as well
I am also taking credit for some things which Fahed did!
- He fixed my model yacht which the cats through down the stairs.
- He failed to fix a couple of other broken things so he strip the useful bits and binnned the rest, and at least they are not still waiting.
- He decided we don't need to shorten the legs of my sewing box as he wont use it as a foot rest anyway. That's because he feels much better since we are using a cream on his lower back which works as an anti inflammatary. Big celebration