Saturday - And I choose throwing stuff away!
I am spending some time in my study today with a black bin bag, a clear bin bag (paper etc for recycling) and a bag for the charity shop. I had a revelation when reading the tidying up book. In theory i might need bank statements, utilities bills etc but in real life I never look at them after I have checked them. They have served their purpose before they ever get filed. And so today
- Un-filing a load of paperwork etc in my study
- Fill garden waste bin with bits of tree from last weeks tree felling.
- Dinner is already cooked and just needs re-heating.
- Last bit of laundry
- Talk eldest son into a bit of meaningful mucking out as well.
- Cats to vet to check on wounds.