Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday - more of the same

I showered and shampoo'd etc this morning at usual time. Then put on a clean nightdress t shirt thingy and some tracksuit pants. I always get dressed so this was me saying to me, easy day today. No going out or encouraging people to come in.

and then I:


  • Filled up a blag bag and a recycling bag. I wont need a study at all by the time I have finished. Fahed is currently watching a dreadful film, so I might just sneak off to do a bit more.
  • Examined the bike as we keep getting puncture and have decided to invest in some new tyres
  • Ate the chicken which was knocking around since Friday, following some poor planning. It was okay, nothing more.
  • Looking for recipes for feta which dont involve chemicals.



2 comments:

  1. it is a slightly crazy but also rather awesome book. I have to say I am hanging on to 'useful' stuff. but I have been ruthless with books. and my office feels SO MUCH BETTER for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing, just in a weirdish way. I can laugh at her thanking objects for their assistance and no longer needing them anymore but I can also see how that makes its easier to get rid of them. Weirdly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...