Monday 29 December 2014

10 things I am not going to do

Yes, 1st January approaches. It begins! I will not:


  1. Shop between shops (once a week or less, within budget)
  2. Abandon my lists when I become unhappy with their contents,
  3. Neglect to make proper sensible detailed plans
  4. Skip exercise sessions
  5. Eat 'on auto' so I end up eating a load of stuff I don't need.
  6. Buy ready cooked food unless it is a special occasion - waste of money and a bit pile of disappointment, always
  7. Skip breakfast. Which allows me to get hungry and convinces me that additional lunch is acceptable.

I need another three. Ten is a goodly round number

2 comments:

  1. I will not buy something just because it is on sale if I don't really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, should add that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...