10 things I am not going to do

Yes, 1st January approaches. It begins! I will not:


  1. Shop between shops (once a week or less, within budget)
  2. Abandon my lists when I become unhappy with their contents,
  3. Neglect to make proper sensible detailed plans
  4. Skip exercise sessions
  5. Eat 'on auto' so I end up eating a load of stuff I don't need.
  6. Buy ready cooked food unless it is a special occasion - waste of money and a bit pile of disappointment, always
  7. Skip breakfast. Which allows me to get hungry and convinces me that additional lunch is acceptable.

I need another three. Ten is a goodly round number

Comments

  1. I will not buy something just because it is on sale if I don't really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, should add that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts