- Drop clothes at clothes bank
- Drop curtains, air purifier and old desktop pc (working fine) at the Salvation Army for them to raise a few extra funds
- Finish dry and put away laundry
- Birthday card for my little great niece (one tomorrow - time whizzes past)
- Empty the bins/sort out the recycling
- Sort the Christmas decorations. Maybe put up a little more but I suspect a lot of recycling
- Drop box of glasses to charity shop
- Make a food plan for Christmas. - for me this means Christmas eve evening buffet, dessert to supplement Christmas pud at my parents house on Christmas Day, some extra sides for my parents house too (my immediate thought is pigs in blankets and red cabbage), maybe an additional pudding for Boxing day at my sisters house.
- Making a list (and checking it twice!) - presents still to get! We have a ten pound rule on gifts & I only buy for a few people. However I do like to get my kids, not that they are kids, a few extra things to open as they are not materialistic at all, so it s mostly pleasure for me. One needs new underwear and t shirts. One needs nothing much but I also thought to get them an external hard drive each. Especially useful as Jamal will be going away to see for 2 lots of five months this year, so he can rip some movies and games for his down time. They stay at anchorage quite a lot so even when not at sea they are not actually on land so sometimes a bit of entertainment would be nice.
- Tonight we are having Faheds birthday dinner as first chance for us all to be together since his birthday.
Monday, 15 December 2014
Sunday - and I need a list
My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...
Go me! I still don't know why I don't get notified of comments but I have worked out how to comment on the posts of others again. ...
I am very much enjoying Moyra's daily reflections to the extent that I am thinking about doing the same myself. In other news 'Go...