Monday 25 May 2015

De-cluttering

Do I ever talk about anything else? I can't get rid of the stuff here quick enough. I think I might be a born again minimalist. I own an absolute ton of books but suddenly it seems okay for some of those to go too. Once upon a time I would never have thought it possible. I feel so free as it disappears. The kids are on it now too and the old fella claims to be as well. And if I get stuck then a quick watch of an episode of Hoarders is enough to kick start me again.

I did some weird, but interesting, things this week:


  • Sold a lot of Greek sandals via facebook (not my sandals, I just made contact between sellers and buyers)
  • Made a good start at writing a cookbook for my friend with a restaurant
  • Designed a cover for said cookbook (which is just being poshed up a bit by my sons girlfriend who is a graphic designer)
  • Submitted a dozen ideas for names to a local wine school for a generic name for English sparkling wine (mad but true)
  • Ordered this months meat budget online for the first time. All free range, grass fed etc. Hope it is as good as it sounds.
  • Finally mentioned my Crete house on facebook with a view to maybe renting it out and got two enquiries in first hour. Eek!
Hard to imagine what next week could bring




2 comments:

  1. Those sound like some exciting projects. What will you do when you run out of stuff to declutter? Buy more stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooo. No, more stuff. I am already sure it breeds when I am not looking

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...