Monday 23 July 2018

Eastleigh Mela

Mela

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to searc
In recent times "Mela" also popularly refers to shows and exhibitions. It can be theme-based, promoting a particular culture, art or skill. Generally in "melas" people can find eateries, entertainment activities, shops and games.Mela (Sanskritमेला) is a Sanskrit word meaning 'gathering' or 'to meet' or a 'fair'. 

We had a lovely day. There was singing and dancing (not me, knee still unhappy, boooo) and all sorts of food. This is my dance crew waiting by the stage.
I need more days like this in my life xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...